Friday 20 April 2018

Wish Upon A Star...

Image- Wish Upon A Star from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Studio Calico 'Dear Darling'.
Dies- Magnolia Starlight Doo Hickey Tag and Border.
Morning Peeps!!

It's that Tiddly Inkers Fab Friday time of the month again and I have so been sitting on my hands with this one trying not to share it early with you all!! It's just the sweetest image ever!! 

I coloured it up and made this card a couple of weeks ago! before I printed her out, I merged her onto the Grunge Star Tiddly Inks paper that was a freebie many years ago! I loved it then and I still love it now!!!

I can never resist a bit of Magnolia Doo Hickey action too so the little Starlight tag and border seemed the perfect little fun fillers for this card. I  cut out one of the sentiments from the sentiment sheet in my Dear Darling paper pad, popped a little nestied circle of black under it and popped it out onto the tag with some foam. I love how that bit came out.

Right, I have waffled on enough! I had better get my bum into school run gear really!! have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for popping in on me, huge hugs Lou xxx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Lou! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lou! Far too long since I've stopped in here. It's been all go lately with my two nieces arrivals. Kiddos are on Autumn break now too, so just popping in quickly for a hug and hello. Love your fabulous card hun, the inky sky is delish! Love that star border too, one of my fav's. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)