Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tiddly Inks challenge #219...Divine Dimension!

 Image- Kit.
Morning all!!

It's time for a super fun new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. And this month it's all about...
Divine Dimension!

so think images popped out on foam, moveable parts in your makes, shadow boxes, pop up boxes oooooh there's so much to choose from!!!! 

 (**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

I decided to go with the super sweet Kit. He is just $1 in the store and I cannot resist a little fox one little bit! I adore them!

There is just something super sweet about a fox and I just couldn't resist whipping my new die into action. Now, I have made loads of this style card before using THIS TUTORIAL from Splitcoast stampers so don't think you have to have the die. I just love how cute and small this die set is so I had to get it!!! and this is how it works...


Then it was just a case of adding some foam to pop out the elements like my little Kit circle and the puffy white clouds. I added a few cute snowflakes and of course....printed out my own funny sentiment for inside!!

in fact....Christy just drew me 2 new foxy images and they are in the shop now!! You can click on the piccy to be pinged to them!!

   From Our Family to Yours  | Digital Stamp
Aren't they just perfect?!! I LOVE them!! Right, time for a cuppa before I tackle the hoovering. Poppy is malting and it's like a black carpet every morning in my lounge!! I'm so pleased we have laminate flooring downstairs!! lol!!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS Lou! Love this sweet make hunny. Thinking of you and sending love and encouraging hugs. You've had a big few days/weeks lately! So I'm sending good vibes and wishes for some pain free, hassle free, happy days! Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever and sweet! Fabulous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)