Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tiddly Inks challenge #220....Let's Be Merry!!!!

Image- Christmas Wishes clear stamp set,
(no longer available but you can get a digi version called
Morning Peeps!! 

It's time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and it's our last challenge of 2018!!! of course, we just had to go with the holiday season for our last challenge so....

Let's Be Merry!!
so, create something with any choice of Tiddly Inks image/stamp in a way you love! 

 (**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


I just couldn't resist another play with those amazing Studio Light dies I bought myself. Oh my goodness! there is just something so beautiful in making something for yourself and I am really enjoying doing that at the moment. I can't find myself a little roladex to start storing them on but I have attached 2 wooden dowels to my crafts board behind my desk and am just happily posting them on there!!!! I LOVE it!!!

Right, I need to get a wriggle on!! I have a little man to take to school, pawsy peeps to walk and a gorgeous husband to meet in his dinner hour for a little GAP sale shop!! he he!!!

Thank you for popping in, Huge hugs Lou xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Splendid! I'm loving all the sparkle and the shape is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love this Lou :)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)