Sunday 17 February 2019

Sprout.........

Image- Sprout.
Hello peeps,

On Tuesday 5th February I very suddenly lost my amazing Dad. I am so heartbroken but my amazing friends in the cyber world have so rallied and so lifted my Dad up in their love, thoughts and prayers that this weekend I really felt I needed to make a card to say thank you to them all.

I used the super sweet little Sprout. She has long been one of my favourite images Maurie has drawn so it was a great comfort to me to colour her up and fussy cut her out for what I needed. Luckily I have her in rubber too from Stamping Bella so I could use the matching sentiment for the little banner.

This is how it opens up...


Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss, Lou.
    Lots of strenght.
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)