Saturday 6 April 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil challenges are back!!!!


Good Morning all!!

Well, I've got my cake I'm making for tomorrow crumb coated, walked the pawsy peeps and got tidied up a little so I can write my blog post for today now and boy oh boy am I excited!!!

The challenges are back up and running over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog. I am so so happy about this because I can't tell you how much I've missed them being on the blog. I absolutely love visiting peoples blogs and makes so I can't wait to see some entries coming in!!!

The challenge is...Anything goes with an optional 'spring' theme if you want to do that. I totally did!! I had an idea for making that feel of the colours of spring coming in by using my magic colour slider card die again. It's so much fun to play with and with a little printable acetate, it's an absolute dream to use digital images for them!! I LOVE it!!!

Right, I need to get some green and blue buttercream made before I sit down to watch my beautiful friend Becky on the TV!! I'm so excited for her but feel a bit nervous for her too!! she is going to be on Hochanda so tune in at 11am if you can!!!

Thank you for popping in, Huge hugs Lou xxx



4 comments:

  1. This is super pretty, Lou. And super clever too. I love the reveal! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love your cards, you have an amazing style.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Even before you lift the blind! The green is such a lovely colour on this. The papers are gorgeous! I adore this card hun. Hope you're enjoying time with your sisters. Hope Becky went okay on the tele. Is out Becky? So wish I could tune in! Is there a watch later link? Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Lou - this die is great and you make such gorgeous cards with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)