Sunday 23 June 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil merging fun!!!


Good Morning All!!

I'm in for you today and I have a super sweet little make using the new Bethy's Wagon set (PNG) and Belated Birthday Sloth and Peeking Sloth.

I absolutely adore merging images and the new PNG version of Bethy's Wagon is an absolute dream to play with. It is cram packed full of super little wagon fillers but my Little Mo always helps me choose my DT image on a Sunday morning for my make and this week he chose Belated Birthday and Peeking Sloth! well, I couldn't resist popping Peeking Sloth in that little wagon for a lazy Free Ride!!!!

I absolutely love how it turned out!!! I used my shiny brand new Mama Elephant Wiper Surprise die and Mama Elephant Mini Everyday messages stamp set for that super sweet little pop up surprise sentiment! I LOVE it!!


The Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds die was just perfect not only to cut that fun skyline but also because I could use the cut edge of the cardstock left from cutting the cloud to do my distress ink sky!! wahoooooooooo! it's like 2 uses in one die!!!!!
....I still can't get over how cute the sloth looks just chillin' on his ride!!! I love him so much!!!!

And how does it work??? well, just like this.....


We have had the best family day today. It was Nanna's 90h birthday meal and it was so lovely to spend some time with everyone, plus, I got to see my big boy too so that meant all 3 of my gorgeous boys together and nothing makes my daft Mamma heart happier than that.

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, Lou! I particularly like the merging with the cute sloth. Love that sloth! Was the surprise wiper easy to use? I feel a purchase coming on! Thanks for the heads up about my photos in Bella & Bronte's Clubhouse. I just don't know how to fix it! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lou! So fun the way the sentiment pops up! Gorgeous pic of your boys too! Hugs my sweet friend, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)