Monday 29 July 2019

Carry the cake...

Image- Carry the Cake.
Good morning all! 

I'm back in with a post for you today and it's another Carry the Cake make! I can't be the only one who prints out 4 of the same image at a time for later use can I??? I always do it because I just know I won't be able to resist the cuteness again!!

But she is so sweet I can't resist and I had the very last scraps of some of my favourite design papers ever to use up so using this cutie was a must!!

My Little Mo did not wake up until 8:45am!!!! and even then he was only woken up because they started cutting a tree down behind us! I am absolutely loving how relaxed he is starting to feel now. We feel like a lot of the reasons for his super high anxiety levels are gone and he is starting to feel more himself again. It's so beautiful to see. Having a ASD/ADHD little guy,it's always hard for us to try and get things right but this time, I think we have cracked it. So we really feel we are heading for things to work better for him from now on and excited about September for him.

Thank you for popping in! Huge hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

  1. I have just spent an lovely hour with a mug of coffee in my hand and read your
    blogs and looked and posted your fabulous cards on to pinterest. You have a special way
    to make your cards like no one else and I love the way you do them. Also your pictures
    you are using are so adorable and cute so you can't do other then smile.
    Feel like I know your family by reading your blog and so so sorry for your loss
    of your father and bunny. I wish little Mo all the best. are you still going to home
    school him in September ? I also hope you are still in remission. I feel for you all,
    you have had some challenging years. A nice husband, children and card making/ crafting
    makes it a little better. Take care, Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww bless you hunny. Yes, I am homeschooling Mo from September but he has been a star and started a little learning already, though I am super keen for him to enjoy the little school holidays like other children too so September will be the big start xxx

      Delete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)