Sunday 14 March 2021

Tilda with a cosy heart...


Image- Tilda with cosy heart from Magnolia stamps.
Coloured with Distress Markers.

Morning everyone!

How are you all today? Great I hope. Today I am sharing my Mother's Day card for my wonderful MIL. I do so love a 3D card and the lawn fawn scalloped box card pop up is just perfect for the job.

I added a rectangle of card to make an image piece for the back so I could have the little Tilda just as I wanted her. A little bit of Lou froo and she was all ready to go.

And this is my Little Mo (actually probably not so little now!! he is 16 now!!) with the fruit pie he made for his cookery course. He made this yesterday knowing Mother's Day was coming and said he wanted to put his own twist on the lattice top and boy oh boy did he do a super job! it looked so pretty. He 'painted' the heart and rose with some food colour gel mixed in milk! what a star!! Here it is before it went in the oven. Look at all those little hearts!!!


And it was absolutely delicious!! He flavoured the apple inside with a little ginger, sugar and butter. It was so warming with melty pastry, anyone want to nibble a bit through the screen?!!!


And today I was given a beautiful little hanging decoration for my gift, it's soooo cute! The stone is one of his polished stones from his rock tumbler.


Right, time for a walk with my gorgeous boys and pawsy peeps. Thank you for nipping in! Hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, beautiful pie, beautiful gift. What a special day filled with so many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you in Blogland again. I can't believe your baby is 16. What a sweet and tasty treat he made for you. Plus the gift. Oh my, what a lovely day for you. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)