Saturday, 5 November 2011

HMS Grandad!

Morning peeps!!
I had an awesome day at work yesterday and then went out to our local restaurant for a 2 for £10 tea with Scott and Little Mo, it was Mo's idea (...and a totally awesome one too may I add!!!) Mo's meal was free as children eat free so it was lovely not to cook and have some family time.
Then when we got home we had a bath and Mo and I fell asleep......until 6 am this morning!!! poor Scott!! (..though he probably enjoyed a night of peace and quiet!!!!)

This little cute sailor Tilda card was an order from another friend at work ( to love my friends at work because they all keep me going on making things!) She needed a birthday card for her Grandad and he likes sailing boats.....out came Tilda and my FBQ Aye Aye captain from nitwits!!!

I am going to pop this little cutie in for the Just magnolia challenge blogs special monthly anything goes challenge

Now we are off for a little drive on our little car as I have run out of one of my fav colour promarkers. Its saturday so we are going to treat ourselves to a yummy cake too!! Luckily my friend Clare has a gorgeous shop in Horncastle...right next to a yummo bakery!!! yey!!!!! 

see you all later!!
huge hugs Lou xxx


  1. Hi sweetie this is just GORGEOUS x

  2. Your card is ADORABLE Lou ! Oh I love what you've made with the string and this Tilda is so so cute ! Glad you had a lovely evening ! Hugs and love from Catherine

  3. Oh lovely card, great creation hun. Hope you had a nice day. Evening out and morning treats of my.
    Fi x x

  4. Lou, this is fantastic!!! Sounds like you're in for a lovely day - enjoy!

  5. Hi!this is so sweet Lou,love the design it really is very creative and Tilda looks just perfect.
    Hope you had a nice day?

  6. Love your gorgeous card.

  7. sounds like a lovely afternoon! WOW on this! Really adorable and I'm especially fond of the fab life preserver. AMAZNG! xxD


One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)