Thursday 12 April 2012

Diamonds..ooh yes please!!

Image- Racy Roxie from Kenny K 
sentiment from TLC
Morning Peeps!!
How are ya'll this morning? good I hope. Before I pop off to work I thought I would get a couple of bloggy posts done so I have this one for now and then this afternoon I will be back with my Saturated Canary DT card for this week as its tine for a new challenge!! yey!!!


So onto this card!! the Kenny K krafty Girls wanted to see Diamonds for their challenge this week and who can resist a bit of the bling?!!!!
I printed out Roxie and gave her a little bit of a mono colour to match her up to my Tiddly Inks grungey text and chequerboard papers.
The lurvely swooshy swirly she is sitting on is from my cricut wedding solutions cart, its a lovely big card too at 7.5x7.5". I blinged the swoosh up with some diamond glitter and added 4 little diamonds to the swoosh ends! bling baby bling!!!


Now taking a photo of bling drove me crackers!! it did not want to show up so  took a piccy of her laying flat...which is quite nice because you can see the dimension of her popped up and the sparkles!! and here is the best one I could get of it stood up!!...which I know is pants!!! :)


Here's a little pile of promarkers for you!!!

And now I really have to go get ready for work!! Please don't forget to pop back in on me later too for the new Saturated Canary challenge!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

13 comments:

  1. Super card Lou and what a fab sentiment
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, ain't it the truth, this is super cool and that sentiment will at some point have to be lifted. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is magnificent!!!Wow!!!! love the layout and your bautiful colouring of the image!
    Thank you for joining us at KKKG challenges this week and good luck with the draw =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! This is a sassy one Lou ! I love your backgrounds and the big flourish looks stunning ! Hope you are better Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Lou! Love the layout and the funky image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lovely card, great colours, Like the image almost looks like me (I wish). lol
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fantastic card lou.love the saucy madam and gorgeous bling ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super fab Lou love that striking colour scheme and thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, I love that sentiment! Thank you for Joining "diamonds" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, great way to use the papers, Lou!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, love this card. Oooh yes please, bring on the sparkles! Great card Lou, don't know how I missed this the other day! Love it x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)