Tuesday 25 June 2013

Cover Girl....... squeeeee!!



Hiyah peeps!!
ok so this is going to be a little bit of a quicky post as I am just having my cuppa before I go off to work for the night but ooooooh I just had to share my excitement with you!!

I have been proper published in a crafty magazine!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Da Boss over at Funky Hand asked me if I could do a few cards for a magazine feature for the Complete Cardmaking with your PC magazine and naturally I said ooooh yes pleasey!! ( and then proceeded to panic at each card I made being good enough for a magazine!!!)


You can imagine how excited I was when it plopped through my door on saturday morning!! oh my!! there were 2 of my makes on the side of the front cover!! and then on the contents pages and even on the subscription page but the most exciting was these few pages below......

Mo was most impressed with this page and his baby photo!!!


I cannot tell you how much this has made me smile. Having awesome papers to play with made it all the more fun!! It is so lovely to see them in a magazine!!! I even got a little thank you note from Becky Higgins, the editor, saying 

'thank you for the cards for complete cardmaking, I loved them- the feature looks great'

how exciting is that?!! so I feel a little bit famous now!! lol!! love the thought of peeps flicking through that magazine with something of mine in it!

Right gots to go!! a night of filling up the shelves with stuff is calling me!!! he he he!!

Huge hugs and thank you for popping in on me

Lou xxx

22 comments:

  1. A BIG congratulations to you! That's fantastic. I can see why they loved your cards. Would love for you to do a post on the process you used to decide what to make for this feature in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats to you!! How wonderful to be published - you must be so pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lou!!!! well done great news for you huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER Lou, How exciting, and so well deserved. BIG HUGZ Fleury xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Ooh WowWowWow Lou,your cards truly look amazing and how exciting to be published and not just a little but loads :))))) fantastic** BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woop woop! Amazing Lou!! Well done hunny, how exciting and the cards look fabulous!! Wish I was still in the UK, so I could pick up a copy. Big hugs and congrats hunny, that's well cool! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! 5 full pages and the front page!!. Congrats Lou. You're famous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your cards are lovely, so pleased for you. Its a fab feeling when your creations are published isn't it. :) Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats Lou - so well deserved - you must be sooooo thrilled - and rightly so :o)
    Have a fabby day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot woot! So happy for you darling, and so not surprised. :D I'll just have to go take a trip to Stockholm just so I can buy this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Lou. Very well deserved. The cards are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Massive congratulations Lou - you really deserve it and your creations are brilliant.You go girl.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Lou ! It is well deserved ! You rock Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. EEEE CONGRATS LOOOOOU!!!! :D :D That is SO exciting!!!! you so deserve it honey!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats fantastic Lucy

    Well done
    ali
    ali-craft x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woweekazowee, that's so fantastic!!!!!!! Congrats to you, Lou!!!! :)) :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. cant think of anyone better deserving to be in print, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that's fantastic!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow way to go lou.so thrilled for you, congratulations hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, how fantastic Lou!! Congratulations, I am sooooo happy for you - so well deserved too.
    Have just enjoyed a lovely few minutes catching up with all your other gorgeous makes too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)