Monday 24 June 2013

Toby...

Stamp- Toby from Little Darlings Saturated Canary.
ribbon-Grey Velvet.
Dies- 

Hiyah everyone!! Happy Monday!!

I have a super cute little Toby to share with you today! isn't he just the most fabulous little guy?! I decided he had a whole tonne of sparkle in that bag so I got out the Teresa Collins Stationary Noted papers as they have some great sentiments in them (....and I had seen his one whilst I was stroking the papers last week!!!) it looks just perfect with him and its such a beautiful sheet of sentiments too. I was stuck between this one and one about fairytales!! 

I loved colouring this little guy up with my promarkers. I try to stick to just 3 colours when I am doodling away and the browns and blues are one of my fav colour combo's ever. This image uses-
browns- sandstone, cocoa, caramel and burnt sienna
blues- pastel blue,denim blue and midnight blue
skin- blush,sunkissed pink and coral.

I made the little banner bit on the corner using my Fishtail flags layers stax, its fabulous for those little scraps of paper! I love how they cut out and I have a thing for curling them up so they look like they are flying in the breeze!!

So this posty is all scheduled up and when it goes live I will still be at work! I am loving it!! I have 4 shifts this week so I will be soooo sleepy by wednesday but I don't mind one little bit,its so lovely to have a fab job again. I will be going to bed after dropping Mo off at school so I will be popping in on you all a bit later!! 

Thank you so much for popping in! Huge hugs Lou xx

11 comments:

  1. Love your card Lou and that sentiment is just perfect.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lou,

    toby looks so cute on this awesome card. beautiful colorcombo and the sentiment is just perfect him too.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, your creation is gorgeous :0))

    Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE this Lou. Gorgeous stamp, gorgeous papers, gorgeous layout, of course from gorgeous you! Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little chappie and you have coloured him beautifully. The sentiments is fabulous as is the design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you out DO yourself, this is magic, pure and simple, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Lou ! The papers are gorgeous and I so love the little banner ! So glad you enjoy your new job ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute Lou and love your colouring its fab! glad your loving your job :) huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lou.really love all the fabulous layers and sentiment and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!fantastic that work is going so well for you Lou,really love this too and the colours are gorgeous.
    BIG hugs,Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always admire your coloring so, so much! You rock at coloring! The sentiment you chose is lovely, and I may have to use it myself on a card - just need to print it out with my computer. Thanks for all your fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)