Friday 31 January 2014

My Super Boy...


Stamp - My Super Boy stamp set from Tiddly Inks.
Papers - Carina Gardener Super Hero from JS.
Morning all!!

Its time for another fabuous Friday over on the Tiddly Inks blog and the Tiddly Inkers have been awesomely gorgeous as always!!

I was in a boy kinda mood so went for the super adorable 'My super boy' stamp set (...ok yes..what actually happened was I stole little Mo's My Super Boy stamp set, made the card and then put it right back where it was so he didn't notice.....!!)

The papers I got in one buck wednesday over on jessica Sprague a couple of weeks ago! they are super cute and my printer just about limped them out before it died of no inkage!!! 

I coloured him up with my promarkers and then added some blingy KAPOW power!! here he is with all that KAPOW!!!

My gorgeous budette and I decided to challenge ourselves with a sketchy make the other night so thats what I used for this little guy! if you neeeeeed to have a look at the yummy sketch it is an oldie from Mojo Monday and here it is...
yummy scrummy!!! right got to go, I will be back later with a Forgotten Funky post so feel free to pop back in, I like visitors!!!!! he he he!!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sweetie, loving the sketch, next week we'll have a colour challenge :-)
    HUGZ Fleury xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a boy ! Love the background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.fantastic fun papers and design and i love your superhero :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)