Wednesday 29 January 2014

Narwhal love.....

Image- Narwhal Love from saturated Canary.
Seam Binding- Limoges Blue from the Ribbon Girl.
Hi peeps!!
Well I couldn't resist a little make this afternoon with one of the stunning new images in the Saturated Canary shop!! and I wanted to play along in The Ribbon Girl challenge blogs 'anything goes' challenge too so a good old bit of multi tasking for the afternoon made me quite happy!!!!

I used my same old fav colour promarkers to colour her up and then layered up a few yummy papers from the Prima 'All about me' stack...ooooh its yummy and totally stroke only but I just had to use a couple of sheets!!! and talking about 'buy it and keep it yumminess' I actually managed to break out my seam binding from The Ribbon Girl...gulp...I even cut it wit scissors...yes there were small wimpers as I did it...lol!! I added a little twine bow and a aster daisy to the top just to finish it all off.

I am quite proud of myself for keeping it fairly CAS!! go me!!!

Oh and don't forget that there is a mini challenge going on over on the Saturated Canary Facebook page!! you can read about it HERE on our Facebook page.

Right, I am off to soak in a lovely bath and then do some lovely chilling! Thank you for popping in on me!
huge hugs Lou xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi,sweet Lou...this is so gorgeous and your colouring is perfect.BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully. I always smile when I see a narwhal because my children had an ABC book of animals and this, being the letter n, always made us laugh!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is just dreamy Lou, love the way you've coloured her and the papers you've used and really like the way you've used the twine with the seam binding here. Fantastic card, hope you're having a good day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lou ! I so love the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Love your layout and you definitely did the seam binding justice - a great card.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable lou.super cute image and i love your beautiful colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)