Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tag you're it! pfp challenge...

Stamp- Love and smiles by YNS.
Papers- Glitz designs Love you madly.
Promarkers- warm grey 1-5.
burnt orange, coral, sunkissed pink, blush.

I'm back!!! lol! promise its the last time for today!!!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog and this week its a super fun theme chosen by our Lisa of ..

Tag, you're it!!
so include a tag on your projects or alternatively decorate a tag or make a tag shaped card.  Don’t forget you can make anything you want, it doesn’t have to be a card, all creations are welcome.  As always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers) and of course follow the theme.
Our sponsor this week is [Polkadoodles%2520logo%255B3%255D.jpg]and they are offering the winner 2  digi images.

I went with making my own tag using some of the dies from my Blue prints die set and this uber duber awwwwalicious cute panda from the YNS Love and smiles stamp set.
he is sooo cute! coloured up in just my warm grey he is the perfect addition to my love themed card! I added little white gel pen dots to the white parts of him to give him a little fluffness!!

Well, the quiet really has kicked in now, hoovering done, washer on, dishwasher on and dogs walked so I might just sneak up to bed and catch up on the sleep I missed after work yesterday.

Thank you for peeking in for the 3rd time today! sorry for so much Lou waffle in one day!
Huge hugs Lou xx


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Lou ! Love that little panda ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)