Monday 7 September 2015

I Heart You....

Stamp- I Heart You.
Morning everyone!!

I hope you all had great weekends! I am in today to show you my latest DT make using the gorgeous I heart you stamp by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella. She is just too gorgeous and I love her!

I stamped her onto some white hammered card I had lying around on my craft desk because I wanted a bumpity look to her skin!! and oh my! she goes so well with those delicious MME papers..which is great..because one day I will learn to colour to my papers instead of colour up my image then rumfle around for 30 mins trying to find the right papers?!!! lo!!!!

Right, I am going to go and have a really quick shower to freshen up after work before the school run and have a cuppa!!

Thank you for popping in
hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

  1. LOL Lou, I'm constantly hunting for papers after colouring. Not sure I'll ever learn! Perfect match hun and that image is fabulous! Love the bumpy paper finish too. Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Lou ! Love the image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)