Monday 7 September 2015

Zombie and her Kitty........

Hi everyone!

Lou in for you today with a bit of a zombie make. Y'all know how much I love my zombies and Zombie and her kitty is just way to cool a zombie to pass u some arty farty time with!!

Plus..this card pretty much sums up how I feel today...just woke up after my nightshift and have the evil girly time monthlies too so feel like chewing bark off a tree to stop the cramps!!!! lol!!!!

Right, desperate times call for wheaty bags, hot cups of tea and possibly all the chocolate in the world........

hugs Lou xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lou this is epic and you nailed it with all the yummy embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Lou ! Love it ! Hope you are feeling better... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the litle kitty cat in this fab stamp, lovely card as well, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this -- cute and funny and perfect for my grandchildren!! They love Zombies.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)