Wednesday 11 May 2016

oh! the warm fuzzies.....

Papers- MFT Trail Mix.
Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing that Warm & Fuzzy feelin'!!!! 

This Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set is soooooo cute!! I had so much fun just using my  to make a teensy note card, just right for tucking secretly in my lil guy's coat or trouser pocket tomorrow for the last day of his SATs.

This morning he absolutely sobbed :( it broke my heart. He is so frightened about the Math test :( but a whole tonne of mummy snuggles and a super treat of a cake in the morning before school seemed to cheer him up and he was ok when I dropped him off in the hall because it was raining.

He treated himself to this stamp set and the die set. He loves that little shape and white edge the dies give and lets be honest....mummy loves it too!!!! and we even sneaked in the  MFT Trail Mix paper pad too, but we had to have the whole shebang right?!!!!

Here's inside......

Thank you for popping in on me
Love and hugs 
Lou xxx

1 comment:

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)