Monday 16 May 2016

Birthday Trike..........

Image- Birthday Trike.
Hi everyone,
I'm in with a post for you today using the gorgeous new Birthday Trike from Mo's Digital Pencil. Isn't she just the sweetest? Maurie has been doodling out the cutest images the last couple of weeks and doing a 50% off offer for the first 24 hours.This cutie has ended now but keep your eye out over in the shop for the next one!!


Today I am having a quiet kinda day. One of m best friends is going in for her C-section today so I am uber excited and also looking after her small furries so they get an exciting day too with poppy and dash!! Whilst they play I will be stalking my phone for messages!! he he!!

This week is going to be so fabulous. " best friends having babies and one friend getting married. Ya'll know how much I love weddings and babies so you can giggle away at the thought of my giddiness!!!

Thank you for popping in
huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww Lou, gorgeousness on every front! How exciting for both your pals, the one getting married and the one about to bring new life into the world. That really is a super power! Love this gorgeous creation too hun. Fabulous image and gorgeous papers. Love the blooms too. Super delish! Enjoy the wedding and those baby cuddles! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)