Monday 16 May 2016

Duke....

Image- Duke from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I just had to keep myself busy this morning or I might of bursted from excitement!!! (...actually...I still might!!!! one BF's baby is here, other BF's baby is really ready to be here!!! oh my!!!!!) so I thought it best to try and make something to settle myself down (...like that's gonna work say people who know me well and are probably very right!!!!!!).

But I had this cutie Duke sitting on my desk and he needed to be somethink'ed so I tried to concentrate on him!!!! He comes with an awesome saying and I had an old mojo monday sketch 127 to follow for a group on facebook I am in so I decided to make it a cute feature of the card too!!

I coloured him up so he looks like my Dasher. I don't like harsh blacks in pens so I always go for warm greys. He has the most gorgeous brown eyes so I had to get those in too.

Right, I am off now to get a bit more excited!!! honestly there's no hope for me really!!!!

Huge hugs and thank you's for popping in!!!
Lou xxx


1 comment:

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)