Wednesday 18 May 2016

Snuggle Bunnies...........

Hi everyone!

well, what do you do when one of your best friends has a baby and you can't decide which Snuggle Bunnies stamp set stamp to use?...... use them all of course!!! he he he!!!

They are just too cute not too so I went for making a little scene with them! they are soooo cute! 

Then all I needed to do was add in a little more cuteness with scrummy papers and dies and the job was done!...and just in time too since they are coming home today!! lol!! phew!!

This week I have felt totally out of sorts. Little Mo's medication change did not go very well at all and we have popped him back on his old tablets today. He was in such a state on the new ones so sad, anxious and snappy and not himself at all so we decided they are a no. The thing is, I do not want to change my little man in any way, he is so lovely just as he is. All he needs is help to be that comfortable out of the house or when he is away from Scott or I so we have gone back to the ones he was doing quite nicely on for now. It means taking them at lunchtime but he is ok with that so for now, thats where we are going to stay. But it has been a hard few days and it has broken my heart to see him so lost. Today I am just going to try and chill to get myself through feeling bad mummy-ish. Even when it's not our fault, it so heavily feels as if it is for us allowing those tablets into his delicate little system. Its a hard place to be to disturb his world from a way he copes with it so well so cups of hot tea and a chocolate biscuit or 2 are going to get me through until I go and pick him up and see how he managed today.

Huge hugs and thank you's for popping in
Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lou, that's gorgeous hunny. Those wee bunnies are too cute! What a gorgeous 'welcome to the world' card. Love it! Thinking of you and hoping all's well with Mo and things are settling down again. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)