Friday 31 March 2017

Relax, Renew, Restore.........

Stamp- Renew from Some Odd Girl.
Hi everyone!

Well an unexpected hour of quiet while Scott and Mo rush our poor little Dasher to the vets with a yucky anal gland abscess again gave me time to just sit and play with a beautiful stamp I received through my happy mail surprise from my dear friend, Wendy. I was so excited when I saw it because I adore my SOG stamps and I don't use them nearly enough!!

The last 3 months of my lil Lou life have been a complete whirlwind so the 'relax,renew and restore' sounded just perfect! A bit of colouring, a bit of paper piecing with her dress and of course some yummy flowers and she was done.

And while I am typing away I want to say a HUGE MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has popped some pennies in over on my fundraising page. I am absolutely overwhelmed by all of your lovely support and messages. I feel so very loved and I can't wait to take the pennies to them! there are 42 days left of the page being open and me with hair!! he he!! It's so exciting! Last time I peeked in on it there was a whopping £380!!! Thank you all so very much.

Right, got to go! the men of the house have just returned home so I am going to see how my little paws is!!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee! She looks AMAZING!! I utterly LOVE the way you've coloured her and the paper piecing is brilliant!! You've used some of my favourite MME papers too. Love, love, LOVE that lil' sunflower as well. I NEED some! So glad that stamp could bring you a few moments of joy. It had Lou written all over it!! Please do remember to relax, renew & restore as you go hunny. You are such an inspiration to us all. We need you to take care of yourself hunny and not overdo things! Huge hugs my inspiring pal, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)