Wednesday 31 May 2017

Col. Macallan.........

No automatic alt text available.
Image- Col. Macallan from Kenny K stamps.
Cogs from Amazon.co.uk.
Morning everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my Kenny K stamps makes. I absolutely adore this fabulous steampunk pet bulldog. My little Mo loves steampunk and has been busy building his costume up for a few months now so with fathers day coming up I just had to help him out by making him a super cool gift bag to give his gift to Scott in.

The gears are some metal ones we bought in a selection bag and the rest will be going on Mo's brown top hat that goes with his costume but I thought it would tie in so nicely to put a few on Daddy's bag for him too. I can't wait for him to pop his choice of socks (we always gift socks for mothers and fathers day, its a kooky daubney thing, socks keep your heart warm) when we go shopping for them.

Right, I need to get a wiggle on! Oncology appointment today at 11am.
Huge hugs and thank you's for popping in, Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant and I think that image is fab...
    Hope your appointment goes well.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Scott is sure to LOVE this amazing gift bag Lou. How cute you give socks, love that! It's fab having special family traditions. My kiddos love their '7' birthday gifts, which we spread throughout the day, end of bed, breakfast, lunch etc etc until new P.J's at bedtime. Spreads the fun through the whole day! :) Not sure why I needed to tell you that, te he. Except that it's YOUR birthday today, so I'm hoping the fun gets spread through the whole day for you too! (After you've finished at the hospital that is. Good luck with that chick.) Hugest hugs and love, love, LOVE this fabby gift bag, awesome colouring job on that snazzy steampunk bulldog. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)