Tuesday 13 March 2018

Bunny Tilda easter cuteness....


Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share this little Mini Bunny Tilda with you today because she has been sat patiently waiting for the right month on my craft desk since December!! 

Here's a closer look at her. I stamped her with my memento ink Tuxedo Black ink pad and then coloured her up before having some fun 'fussy cutting' (cutting her out with my scissors and some patience!!!). Whenever I fussy cut a stamp out, I always go around the edges with a small sponge and some walnut stain distress ink to make sure there are no rough, white edges showing.

A few highlights of white gel pen dots helped to make her fur look bobbly. I love that effect.


To get that wonderful easter feel I couldn't wait to nestle her in with these stunning vintage rabbits from the Pion Design Images from the past Valentines Animals sheet.I love how you almost miss her when you first look at the card. 

The little egg, border and backing papers are some Pion papers from my own stash, but Suha has a beautiful selection of easter Pion papers on sale in the shop too.


I really love to rip a little section of the paper open on some of my cards. I do it by placing a ruler on the paper and then gently tearing a small slit in the paper. Then, I adhere a small section of another contrasting paper behind the tear to add a little focal point.

Using a little pokey tool or punch I then add 2 little holes to thread a piece of twine through and tie it into a pretty little bow to finish off the look. A great crafty friend of mine taught me this years ago and it's still one of my most treasured lessons.


Thank you for popping in! Huge hugs Lou xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)