Friday 23 March 2018

Wryn on her horse...



Good morning peeps!

My poor little blog has been a bit quiet this week! I have been super busy giving our spare bedroom a new lick of paint ready for a new carpet that is going down today ahead of us turning it into a dressing room in a few weeks time. It's too teeny to be a bedroom really so we are making the most of it in a new way! he he!!

Have you seen the scrummy new images and stamp sets in the Tiddly Inks shop recently?? there seriously is too much cuteness to choose from! and I had a hard time choosing too!! lol!! but I decided to go with Wryn and her Horse.

I went for a dapple brown colour for my horse, dotting my blender pen on to get that lovely dapple effect. And then the fun bit!! I actually had enough time to sit and make a little 'scene' from some of my favourite dies. I popped the frame and little fence up on some foam so it looked like Wryn had ridden up to the fence to greet whoever gets this card!! so much fun!!

Right, I need to get a wriggle on. Pawsy peeps need walking and the laundry needs to go on! It was a gorgeous sunny morning yesterday and today its a bit meh!!!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lou, this is super duper wonderful! Gorgeous scene and your colouring is lovely! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)