Sunday 17 June 2018

4 Dad...


Image- 4 Dad Boy S.
Papers- Crate Paper 'Boys Rule'.

Hello everyone!!

I know...it's a day early again but because it's Fathers Day, I wanted to share my Fathers Day make using 4 Dad Boy S.

Isn't he so cute?! I 'out of the box' nestied him to get him to fit in that cute little position. If you need help learning how to do that technique, please check out this fabulous tutorial HERE. 

Let's take a closer look at his cuteness!!.... awwwww!!!! I love him!!


I coloured him up so that his little picture of Dad has the colouring out of the lines some like a little dude would colour, sooooo sweet!!! My marvellous Little Mo liked this image and technique so much that he used it for his Grandad Prickly's birthday card but I didn't get chance to take a photo of it because he was so excited to get it written and in the envelope ready for today!! I absolutely adore that he makes cards for people like me, it's so special to know I've passed on a little thoughtfulness to him.

We've had a gorgeous day out at Yorkshire Wildlife Park today with Scott's mum and Dad. It was so special to spend Fathers Day with Scott's Dad and we had such a lovely time and now we are all pooped out and thinking zzzzzz's!!! It's such a gorgeous 'zoo' to go around though and the enclosures for the animals are just amazing. Mo's favourites are still the Polar Bears, closely followed by the Meerkats and the Giant Otters.

Right, I'm going to relax with a lovely liquorice tea and then I'm going to have a bath.I'm taking extra time on them this week ready for not being able to lie down in the bath for a little while after my op on Wednesday!! lol!!  Needs must and all that!!!

Thank you for popping in, Hugs Lou xx

1 comment:

  1. Lou, this is adorable hunny, so totally and completely adorable! I love that sweet image and your card design is gorgeous! Love the papers, the layout, EVERYTHING! Thinking of you right now hunny. Sending loads of love and well wishes for successful and uncomplicated surgery. Love and calm surround you. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)