Monday 11 June 2018

Fixer Upper Edwin....


Morning peeps!! 

I'm in for you today with my Swedish Housecrafts DT make and I think it's just perfect for Father's Day which is fast approaching us now.

Fixer Upper Edwin is just the sweetest little stamp to help you along with those slightly harder to make for males! and I ADORE him. I thought a little notebook for Dads' to jot down bits and bobs would make a really lovely father's day gift so using a little mini notepad bought from the shop, I got to work. You just need to gently remove the front cover and replace it with a piece of kraft cardstock. I allow 1/2cm for the "spine" of the notebook width and then a good 1.5cm to go down the back of the notebook so the front is secure. Once that's done, you are ready to decorate it!


I stamped Edwin out on some normal colouring cardstock and then onto some papers from my paper scrap box (the little pieces I find in there from my stash of used bits were just perfect for a little notebook altering!). Then it was time to colour up and have some fun paper piecing his hat and shirt to match! so cute!!


And how fabulous are the little screws and bolts in the Fixer Upper Painting brush, Hardware & Hammer dies set? I think they are just magic. They would be just perfect for a shaker card too you know! Just imagine those little screws and bolts floating around!!


Right, I need to get my butt into gear! I have my pre op appointment today...ooooh there's nothing quite like swabs around your nose and crotch area to check for MRSA!! I tell you, there's always something to look forward to in Lou world!!! romfl!!!

Have a magical monday peeps! Thank you for popping in, Hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)