Saturday 14 July 2018

Flower's All Over!!


Morning Peeps!!

It's Lou in for you and I'm so excited to be doing a Guest Make for the Allsorts Challenge Blog today as Swedish House Crafts is sponsoring their challenge.

This time the theme of the challenge is "Flower's All Over" and it is such a fun one to play with! I know I certainly had fun with it anyway!!

I decided to make a criss-cross card again so I could use a couple more of my 'very stroke and use, taking deep breaths only' Pion Design 6x6 Complete collection Summer Falls into Autumn papers. They are just so delicate and pretty and luckily I had enough little scraps left to paper piece my little Magnolia stamps Lovely Emoji's Okay Tilda's clothes to match the card base. I'm so pleased I did that because I love her little outfit! It's a fiddly technique of stamping and fussy cutting but such fun to do when you see her little outfit come alive.


I love how the little Magnolia stamps Sweet Cosy Love So Wrapped Lovely DooHickey die turns the lift out message part of the card into such a sweet lift out pat so easily. I nestled a little Dragonfly from the Magnolia stamps Bon Voyage Dragonflies DooHickey dies set for a little extra touch.


Once the message part of the card is pulled out you can see a few more flowers on the inside backing paper piece!! well, it as Flowers All Over so it had to be done!!


And just check out how gorgeous the Roxstamps Special Congrats die looks nestled into the flowers. I cut it twice, using the kraft coloured cardstock behind it as a 'shadow'. I love how it really makes the beautiful scripted font 'pop' when you do that layer behind with a different colour. And I know it's not daffodil season really but I so love the little Magnolia Stamps Daffodil die that I couldn't resist a couple of yellow daffs to sit with the paper sunflowers from my stash.


Now let's take a closer look at Tilda with her lovely little matching the card base clothes!! I love how she is holding her little thumb out to congratulate whoever the card ends up being for!! awww!!!


Right then, time for another cuppa after all that Lou waffling on!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Huge Hugs Lou xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lou this is gorgeous hunny! I LOVE her lil' paper pieced trousers and shirt. So so cute! LOVE those sunflower blooms too, I NEED some! LOL. Love this criss cross card design too hun. So gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)