Monday 15 June 2020

Staying Cool......

Image- Staying Cool from Krista Smith Stamps.
Morning all!

We've had another busy but fun week in our house but this morning I have time to sit down and write a little blog post with another recent card.

This one was sooooo much fun to make! Krista had a week of challenge prompts and it was just what I needed to kick my mojo booty into action!!

I used the super sweet Staying Cool. I mean, who doesn't want a hat like that in the heat of summer??!!!! The little bottle cap on this card was actually a little gift Krista sent me years ago when we had a Saturated Canary design team but I just couldn't resist using it for this make.

Right, I need to scoot! I have a pile of ironing that is slowly creeping to the height of the house!! If you don't hear from me by tomorrow..it beat me!!! romfl!!

Thank you for nipping in!! Huge hugs, Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. With our temperatures we need a little fan on our visors. Sometimes a big fan.

    I didn't even know Krista had a store open again. Of course I don't have social media so I'm the last to know. Ugh![Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)