Tuesday 9 March 2021

Little Fairy Maxi from Mo's Digital Pencil.

 

Image- Little Fairy Maxi from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Coloured with Distress Ink Markers.
Hello all!!

Well, it's definitely been a long time since I popped in on my blog...so long, in fact, that it has done some updates and now writing my post feel rather foreign to what I can remember it looking like and it's taken me a hot minute to work out all these whizzy new icons up there!!!

We have been busy in our little Daubney world. Little Mo has grown (....like a weed, he is taller than me now and I am the official tiny person in the family!!!) He has settled nicely at college, going a whole year early and is hoping to move onto a Level 1 Animal Management course in September. They have been amazing during covid and he has still been going as normal for his 2 days each week. He also did amazing in his exams, he has now got a 9,9 in Combined Science (double award), a 6 in English Language and a 5 in Math (which he chose foundation level and 5 was the highest grade you could get). We are soooo proud of him. At the moment he is really enjoying doing an NCFE Level 2 Cookery Course for his home learning on a Monday and Tuesday too so he is keeping himself nice and busy.

I lost my card making mojo for a little spell, then I got it back but had lost the blogging mojo so after a walk in the sunshine this morning and a cuppa I decided to take the blogging bull by the horns and get back to it!! I'm so pleased I did.

And onto my card for today! I actually made this over a month ago now but she is way too cute not to make my first post back with! this is Little Fairy Maxi. She will be coming to Mo's Digital Pencil really soon but I am lucky enough to be a member over on Mo's Digital Pencil Patreon Page. I coloured her up with my distress ink markers (my newest way to colour and I am loving it!!).Then of course, added some Lou froo and she was done! but seriously, how cute is she???!!

I'm going to enter the challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog because I haven't entered a gorgeous challenge in so long.

Right, time for another cuppa. The sun has actually come out here today and the garden looks so pretty with some sun shining down on it for a change! Thank you so much for popping in, I hope you got in here ok through the spider webs and tumbleweeds!!

Much love, Lou xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice to "see" you again, Lou! Such a sweet card. I especially like those lovely flowers. Congrats to Mo on his schooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love everything about it.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou. Fabulous card and so cute is that little fairy. Have always liked your layouts. It is so nice to see you around again. Wonderful news about your son, you must be so proud of his results. Good luck to him. Looking forward to see what else you do x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you post again, this is such a sweet card, very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear from you! I was getting a little worried about your health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! And it's so wonderful to read your family updates once again. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so much, Lou! Beautiful colouring and fab papers! Thanks for joining us this month at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges, good luck, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win Lou, gorgeous card.... Following your blog...hugs annie

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)