Friday 26 March 2021

LOTV Balloon Basket..

 

Image- Balloon Basket from LOTV.

Papers- DCWV Nursery Baby Girl 8x8 pack.

Good Morning all!!

It's Friday and ya'll know how much I love a Friday! Scott is off work and Mo is at college which means we get a mini date day (...at home due to lockdown but I'll still take it!!). The weather looks very much like it might rain today so I think it will just be a chilling together kind of day but still so lovely.

This mornings share is a card I made in February but I haven't popped on my blog yet so I thought Friday cuteness would be just perfect! I used my stamp for this but I've linked the digital version that is available now for you all.

The papers are golden oldies from my DCWV Nursery baby girl pad....I actually don't know how I am going to feel when these run out, I don't know if they do it anymore!

Right, time for me to scoot! before we take Mo to college we have that wonderful job of scraping out the wheelie bin bottom from being emptied yesterday. I have decided I am going to pop a wheelie bin bag in it from now on to try and stop it happening because it's just gross when they've emptied it and it's all stuck on the bottom still!! lol!!! 

Huge Friday hugs, Lou xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aah such a sweet card. Lovely work Lou and thank you for sharing your work
    with us.
    Rg the wheelie bins, some of our neighbours using a man with a van for
    clearing out their bins and they look like new-ish after :) but a lot
    cheaper of course if you can do it yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card. Nobody does cuteness like you!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)