Tuesday 20 April 2021

Aloha!!!

 

Image- Pineapple Girl from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Papers- Aloha by Designs By Dani.

Morning all! 

How are we all today? Here the sun is shining and it's such a pretty day.

Little Mo has been busy baking a nettle cake and is just having a bath while they cool so he can do his buttercream so I thought I'd sneak a quick blog post in to share my super cute Pineapple Girl make.

Isn't she just the sweetest? I coloured her up a few weeks ago with my distress inks and have only just got round to getting her on a card. 

Those gorgeous leaves are from one of my Magnolia Doo Hickey club die sets. I love them, they are perfect for palm looking greenery! the little Aloha sentiment is from one of my MFT stamps sets, along with the little hibiscus flowers at the bottom of the fronds.

The papers are some of my absolute favourites. They are digital ones so always there on hand to print out and use whenever I fancy. They are just such happy papers and who doesn't love happy.

I'm poping this cutie over in the challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog. Please do remember to join in with their challenges if you have used a Mo's Digital Pencil image because challenge blogs are just so special and something we really need to keep in our crafty lives.

Well, I'm going to take my extra few moments of peace and make myself a coffee. I'm really trying to cut down on it to just a couple of cups a week now because as much as I love it, it doesn't love me and makes me a little anxious now and again. So this cup I will enjoy to the max!

Have a wonderful day everyone, huge hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Those leaves are perfect for the image. Awesome coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful card so reminds me of Hawaii. I've only been there once, but I'd love to go again! Thanks for bringing back those lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It is very creative. Thank you for participating in Mo’s Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)