Saturday 1 May 2021

A little GDT for Mo's Digital Pencil challenges...

 

Images- 6 Baby Fairies (girls).

6 Baby Fairies (boys).

Papers- 6x6 Hideaway paper pad from Trimcraft.

Morning everyone!

How are you all today. I am so excited because I am doing a little GDT post for the challenge over on Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog.

I just had to use those super sweet little 6 baby Fairies sets because it does just feel a bit magical that the world is trying to return to some normality and learn to live with all this COVID stuff happening. The thought of being able to fly to a friend and actually touch them one day again is just the best thought isn't it?! 

I kept my image nice and simple. I needed to horizontally flip one of my little fairy babies so that I could nudge them together in the merge to touch hands, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep I LOVE it!!

Then a little bit of distress marker colouring and it was ready for some Lou froo.

The design papers are a golden oldie from Trimcraft but now and again we have to dip into our stroke only papers don't we?!!

Right, time for me to scoot! there is a cup of tea with my name on it!!

Huge hugs

Lou xxx


2 comments:

  1. Aww, your card is sooo sweet!! Hope the fairie magic will help!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Those little fairy babies are so sweet. I just want to hug them. I'm also really looking forward to returning to normal life, including hugging my family and friends. We don't realize how important human touch is until we have to go without it.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)