Thursday 6 May 2021

LOTV Mans Best Friend...

 

Stamp- Man's Best Friend from LOTV.

( goldie oldie but still available in digital format HERE)

Papers- Cosmo Cricket Earth Love.

Dies- MFT Wonky Circles, MFT grassy Edge, Magnolia DooHickey Fence.

Morning all!

How are we all today? Good, I hope. 

We took Mo to college and I knew it was going to be a LOTV crafty kind of morning right away! I just felt it in my bones! he he!

And I decided to tackle that age-old Man card struggle too! it just had to be done! so out came my gorgeous golden oldie, Man's Best Friend stamp. I love this stamp so much, it's just so sweet,

I cut out my wonky circles die and then masked off the very bottom part before I stamped that cute little pair of snugglers so they were all 'even' in the frame with space around them. Then I popped the paper back into the die so I could distress ink my sky background in before I started to colour them up so that I had a lovely clean white edge around the circle.

A little splodge of distress ink colour and my cuties were done. I had some Earth love papers left over from another card so I decided to use them up on this make. I also couldn't resist a little die cut fence and grassy edge just to finish off the scene. 

Some makes just come together really quickly and in such a relaxing way. I really enjoyed making this one. I'm not really sure what I've got planned to do until I pick Mo up at 2pm today. We walked the dogs quickly because it looked like rain so a little bit of chilling out mummy time may be inserted into my day! At 4pm Mo has a quick 15min 1:1 at riding before watching to see if he thinks he might like to try joining a small group of riders for lessons from next week. He was absolutely terrified of the idea when we mentioned it but warmed up to it a little later so all we can do is try. ASD and anxiety can be such a cruel mix for him sometimes but we are so proud of him for at least watching to see what he thinks.

Right, time for me to go before I waffle on at y'all all day!!! Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx


3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, and that image is just too sweet. I love the addition of the fence and grass - they both add so much interest and dimension. It's always interesting to hear of Mo's achievements. I have been reading your blog since he was very small, and he has made amazing strides while coping with ASD. I can only imagine how proud you are of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always the best. Plus, I love reading your stories. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lou 🥰🥰
    Love Marcea xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)