Saturday 7 February 2009

A few circle texts I have had for a while to share!



Well, me and Mo can't sleep tonight!! we got up about an hour and a half ago and we have been watching bugs life!! we had nutella on toast for a snack and are quite enjoying ourselves!!!!
I have had my love buttons file downloaded 125 times so far and the easter greetings 98 times so in celebration I thought I would pop these one on. They are a bit of everything that some of you may already have but I was just so chuffed that people were using then I decided to share these too.
I love doing these, I made this card for some special friends at christmas and it just makes cards so much more personal.
Heres the link to download the file xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. Someday I will be talented and will be able to give back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay love the circle tags but can't work out how you get the writing to face the right way up on the bottom IYKWIM the bottom smile part of mine is upside down but I want mine to be like your's on the Christmas card could you let me know how you do it sweet xx
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these! They are so cool! I've been blog hopping today from the Cricut mb and you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)