Thursday 21 January 2010

Quick baby boy card!!!


Well I have woken up feeling a little more alive today (......actually little mo woke me up and I had to be more alive today!!!!!!) The dreaded virus is still hangingaround giving me ouchy pain in my neck,ear and throat but as long as I keep topped up with paracetemol I think I should be ok!!!

So I actually felt crafty this morning and the plus points of having a little man that gets up early is that I can catch up on some things I need to get done.....like this super cute little onesie card made with the gorgeous new onesie set from Lily-boo's boutique.
I printed out the plain one on some pearlescent blue sort of textured card and then used my gorgeous new dreams come true cd rom from funky hand for the blue gingham paper on the card bace and inside the card. The stamp set was a lovely present from a lovely friend for helping with her blog, it is gorgeous and the fabric sentiment was from my stash.
Right, I must dash as I have a wordbook drying (from the dreams come true cd rom too!!, believe me, you really need this cd, took me 5 mins if that to make the base, just need to cut it out and hey presto) that I am hoping to get finished too as I am in the mood!!!!!!
Thank you for popping in!!!!
hugs
Lou xxxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy
    This is precious! Love what you've done with Sam's onesie, adorable card! love the cd just got mine will be exploring it this weekend when I have more time!
    Aww hope you feel better soon and hope you're wrapped up warm in your crafty garage!
    Take care
    big hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this cute little card Lou and these images are adorable. I had great intentions to get some crafting done this week but it hasn't happened, Benn has only gone and broken his foot and I have spent all last night and virtually all day today at the hospital getting casts put on, taken off and a new one put on again. Oh to be a mother lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card little sis,and done whilst you poorly too,good old mo getting you up and going.Maybe i get my birthday gift soon yes,he he he he,well have to ask,love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really fab, somethng to keep forever, i hope that you are feeling better now, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)