Wednesday 17 November 2010

WOYWW.......

Morning peeps!!!
Well little mo is watching Handy Manny so I have 5 mins to pop a post on my bloggy and join in with Julia's superb WOYWW, pop over to Julia's blog if you are not sure what it is but I love wombling over to everybodies crafty places, my only shame is never ahving enough time to comment on everybodies awesome sharings, though I do go visit all the linkies.
So to my lovely messy desk for today!!! woo hoo I finally started on some of my christmas cards. I saw a card that my crafty friend clare had made in her shop and I was so inspired by it that I had to have a go, mine of course is a little different as I just had to use my yummy new lacey circles for my sentiment and have a few magnolia swirls in there too, will take a piccy of my card later when the sun decides to come up!!!!!
I am so chuffed with it because I had my trusty Funkyhand Colour Me Happy cd for the gorgeous red gingham paper. I love gingham and it looks so festive and sweet with my little tilda stamp. If any of you already have it, I used the red gingham from the blissful baby colourway.

The crazy head photo on my back wall is of my little nephew Rufus who is 3 tomorrow! I made a card for my mum and dad to give him with the same photo!! Whenever there is a camera about he loves to get close and shout "cheeeeeeeese" into the lense! My super fabby hubby Scott managed to click this piccy of him doing it!! I love it! it reminds me of the cute little big head dogs you get on coffee mugs!!
And if anyone who knows me well saw the first piccy and thought wow, Lou's desk looks pretty neat today.................here's the rest of it!!!!!!!

I need to make a small squidgeon of space on this desk for my big sis sam to sit in tonight!! she designs he own range of digi stamps, Lilyboo designs over on cuddly buddly, and she wants to make a start on her christmas cards tonight....mmmmm where shall I put her?!!!

Oooh and I almost forgot!! I am so chuffed because I got an email from domonique over at wikio top blogs to let me know I was on their listings at number 246!!!! ( yup I know I am a long way down but woohhooooo!! i am on there!!!! lol!!!!)

So today I am going to work in my pj's!!! we are having a bit of a fun week to fundraise for children in need. I am soooo comfy in my pj's so I hope I manage to stay awake all day!!!

Huge Hugs
Lou xxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Your cards look soooo cute!! Wow, and how many are you planning to do??? Loved to see your Cricut cartdriges collection!

    xxx
    Sandra #103

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creative desk ,love the look of the cards your creating .When i first swa them thought you were using red gingham fabric!Really effective love the paper.Have happy wednesday hope youve cleared a space by now.
    hugs jude#41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your desk, and that red gingham paper looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards look great...well done for doing them...I am not doing any this year (well maybe just the odd 1 or 2 for special people, ie ones who will appreciate them!!!)...have a great week...Kirsti x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how productive your desk looks, great card hun. Can't wait to touch and feel it. Now get that space tidy else no crafting will get down.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your unfinished cards. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great crafty space and love your mess! Good idea having your heat gun at the ready hanging under your desk. Thanks for sharing and good luck and good fun for Children in Need!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cards in progress fab gingham so festive

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love teh gingham - so cute and very christmassy to me! The big head shot of your nephew is gorgeous - hope he never grows out of the need to be lens close!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hhaha hope you had fun at work in your PJ's - I got the wrong day for our Children in Need cake bake and took my cakes in a day late - good job I didn't do that in PJ's!!!! the only person in a flannelette nightie....

    hee hee
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by Lou! =)
    Hope you got all in order and some cards ready! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations on starting on your cards! they're looking great with the red gingham!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)