Thursday 3 February 2011

A quick bit of love!!!

Romfl!!!!! did that title get you in on my blog quick?!!!!! :)

This card is a little quicky I made today with the fabulous new download out over on Funky Hand.
Valentines day is fast approaching and I have been feeling the love for valentines cards for a couple of days now so I was super pleased when this download came out, Just look at that fab lips paper!!!! love it!!!
 Here's a piccy to enable you.........



Its full of funky red, white and three shades of grey are the colours for this collection so great for making cards for men! And its a bargain too because this download collection is  priced at just £3.19.

I am a domestic godess this afternoon as I have cooked roast chicken and roast veg for tea, mmmmmm yummo. Off to make some gravy now!!
Hugs Lou xxxx

6 comments:

  1. you cant beat a quickie! and a very nice one it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh roast chick mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    Anyway wipe the drooling away your card is gorgeous hun love the paper & the heart looks fab.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word lou you are super fast at posting and making card's can't keep up with up,,lovley card as alway's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Love this card wow a quick card Ummm I'm not sure with my printing skills !!!!
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Really fab papers and the chicken sounds divine! xxD

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)