Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bunny Luv....


Evening Peeps!!! :)

Its been a busy but fun day and I got a bit of me time tonight whilst everyone else in my house is snoring!! it is a nice little song to listen to though!!...theres Holly with her woofy "I've been chasing sticks a lot today in the field" snore, then its Scott's low " I feel poorly" snore, then there is this little wheezy "gosh I'm pooped out after playing all day" snore floating down the stairs from Little Mo. Its actually very comforting!! I love my little sleepy house!!!!...then there's me tap tap tapping away on my keyboard!! :)

Anywhoo, I had some challenges I wanted to play along with today so I decided to print out my Bunny Luv from Krista's Saturated Canary shop  (she's on special offer for a limited time so quick go get her!!) and get busy to join in with them. In case you are all in a crafty joining in mood the challenges are....

Going Buggy's Lace and Butterflies challenge- I used my martha stewart butterfly punch and my sweet lovely lace doo hickey die.

I love promarkers nature challenge- I have butterflies and a bunny!!
promarkers I used were....
skin and hair- blush,sunkissed pink and coral.
ears- almond, blush and sunkissed pink
trousers,patches on top and eggy- antique pink,cocktail pink and pastel pink
trousers and top- pastel blue,denim blue and midnight blue
tail- almond and pastel biege

Passion for promarkers- Distressing.I love my little pink distrezz-it-all, if you haven't got one you neeeeeed one!! its fab for quickly distressing your papers.

mmmmmmm, I wonder if I am allowed to enter the Get Funky Challenge with it too as I used the funky freebie and butterflies would count for the Flying High theme....:) :)

My Bunny Luv actually has sparkling Sakura starburst pen all around her too, it looks so pretty IRL. I have tried to take a piccy for you of the sparklies! sparklies do not actually love having their picture taken,grrrrr!! here she is.....
Right thats me for tonight!! I am off to watch Masterchef now....I will no doubt have the nibbles within 10 minutes!!!

Thank you for popping in on me! Huge hugs Lou xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Super cute hunny, love your colours and layout.
    Your house sounds blissful, I too am listening to little wooly spaniel snores.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lou,
    BIG Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous hun...and I so love the colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lou, another totally fab card, thanks so much for entering it in my challenge and good luck
    Big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Such a cute image and you have coloured her so beautifully.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely hunni! loving the sparkles!!

    philly was talking about Mo today. so cute. it's like he really knows him:)...can't wait to hand him the card!!:)

    have a great day. mwah.mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Lou ! I love the "flufiness" of the edges - like bunny'ears !!! - and the paper is so pretty ! Love the image and your fantastic colouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lou, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers and your distressing looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)