Tuesday 24 April 2012

SMASH-ing Ladies!!

 Evening Peeps!!
I am just popping in quick with a SMASH post before my little head hits the pillow and I hopefully zonk out to sleep!!!


I am sure peeps who pop in on me regularly know I am on 3 awesome DT's. They are all down my sidebar over there-------->
and I am so very proud and honoured to be a part of their teams. The gorgeous ladies are of course from left to right.... Krista ( saturated canary digis), Christy (Tiddly Inks) and Anice ( Funky Hand) and I am so very thankful to them all because every day when I get up I am so inspired by how awesomely talented they all are and in awe of how they do it.


I live my creative dream daily because of you 3 so this page is just for you,mwah xxxxx


Papers are my raspberry road freebie, I used my tim holtz distressed doily die and the little tabs are from Sweetly Scrapped.


Nighty night all!!!
thank you for popping in on me
huge hugs Lou xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a super and lovely idea, your so sweet.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, too sweet. :) You are a true blessing, Lou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just the sweetest. i think the inspiration flows more from you to me, though:)...you are the one who brings the artwork to life with color! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet creation Lou ! Those three special Ladies must have been very touched when they read your post ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)