Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bugs and Kisses- Tiddly Inks new release

Image- Bugs and Kisses from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Bugging Out digital papers from Tiddly Inks.
Evening Peeps!!
I told you I would be back with another super cute Tiddly Inks post today (my first one using Fluttering by to say Hi is here) and here I am with bugs and Kisses....squeeeeeee!! I absolutely adore this one! she is so sweet with her little hedgie buddy!!! and she comes with extras too, here's a piccy.....
Isn't this one just such an awesome set!!!! :) Love it!!
I also used the beautiful fluttering hearts paper from the new Bugging Out digital papers set.
Can ya'll tell how excited I am about this new release yet!! he he he he :)

Right I am off to watch the Great British Bake Off now! I love it!! cakes and Paul Hollywood....yummy!! 

thank you for popping back in on me 
Huge hugs Lou xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a delightful image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Lou! I love the image, so cute!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Lou! Love, love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww adorable Lou! Love the layout and the grey tones are really gorgeous. Beautiful papers and colouring too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lou.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your card Lou ! Love the background paper, the black doily and the image is sooooooo sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful!! i love the colours and the design. lovely image to!! wish you a nice day. hugs tess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gahhh!! I LOVE ANNABELLE!!

    I could just squidge her all up! Your card is adorable. Love the backdrop with the black doily!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)