Thursday 22 November 2012

Saturated Canary challenge 31...Sketch!!!!

Image- Christmas Angel from Saturated Canary.

Afternoon Peeps!!

How are you all today? fabby I hope.I am off work for 2 days and have had a huge snoozle today!! I just laid down with Poppy for 5 mins and oops a couple hours later I woke up!!...well actually it was 3 hrs later!! but I musta needed it because I feel quite refreshed now!

Its time for a new challenge over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog and its little ole me setting you all up this month with a little sketcharoonie....
I hope you like it, its very simples because thats how I make my cards!!

I chose Christmas Angel for my card, I just love her and so need to crack on with some chrimblieness now santa time is zooming in!!

Here is a piccy from a different light too so you can see the colours a bit better...
I adore the sparklies though!! its just a little sakura stardust pen but its fab!!!

I used the Die-namics medium leafy flourish to pop behind the little image oval and just tucked some bits over too. The border is my Sweet lovely lace doo hickey die and those yummy papers are from the First Edition Festive Treats pad . I also added a squidge of lace and a charm from my stash draw (....Poppy seized the moment when I opened the draw and stole a pink ball of crochet ribbon too....had great fun chasing her round the garden and rolling up said ball of pink crochet ribbon afterwards.....)

I'll pop back in and add a pile o pens piccy when I have picked Mo up, running out of time due to lazy snooziness!!!!!

Have fun with the sketch and don't forget to join in, You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp

ooooh and while I remember please could consider turning off word verification and enabling comment moderation instead please, its so hard to work out those word jumbles and after the 3rd or 4th try I must admit to loosing the will to try again and I don't want to miss commenting on your gorgeous cards/makes.

Thank you for popping in on me!
huge hugs Lou xxx

23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou ! Beautiful papers as always and I love the little charm and the wings ! We're off to France tomorrow and right now it is blowing a gale ! I hope the weather will improve as I am no sailor at all !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card - love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is soooooooo gorgeous lurve the colours my darlin'. Loved this sketch my sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loves it sweetie its so gorgeous, and christmassy and wonderful , and thanks for the sketch really enjoyed doing it hunnie hugs June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic - Love the colours, the papers and all the gorgeous layers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Such a gorgeous image and love the papers and layout.
    Hug Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your cards Lou, the angel and the colours are adorable, and as ever you put it together beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lou, I've soooo enjoyed having a catch up with you! So many gorgeous makes to see!! I Love all the cards (of course!) and your fab Chrimbley house! Scott's cake looks delicious too. Best of all was reading about your HP day out!!! What a fantastic surprise for Mo - so jealous, lol!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous in every detail Lou.
    Hope you and the family are keeping well.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Lou.....you've hit the crafty jackpot with this one.....it's GORJUSS! Love, love that sweet angel...need her in my stash...haahaa....and the lace and charm are delightful....gorgeous papers, too....can ya tell I LOVE it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Lou - love this image - I have so I must use it!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well your sketch was fab Lou and I love your card such a warm vintage feel. I wish I could have had a nap today, was up at 5.20 am to take a neighbours child in as they needed to go to work and had no babysitter, then went to work and am shattered now! Poppy looks so cute too! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lou she is a total cutie!!! Love this!her wings are amazing in that top shot...look at that shine! beautiful colour work and i always love the vintage tones you achieve. A wonderful sketch too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW Lou, this is fab, that is the cutest image, one of my favs from Krista, you rocked it as usual, have a great weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another just perfect creation from you Lou. Beautiful
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so stunning lou.your colours and colouring are fabulous hun and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! ooh this is very gorgeous,amazing colouring Lou and such pretty detail too.Have a lovely weekend,BIG hug.Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fab card Lou. The colour scheme is lovely as is your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooooo gorgeous Lou and love the sketch!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your card !!! and sketch is perfect for me !!! thank you so much i am happy to participate !!
    xoxo lily

    ReplyDelete
  23. Swoon.. it should count (blingy stippling that is) this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)