Tuesday 18 December 2012

LOTV Baby Blanket...awwwww!!



Morning peeps....well just into afternoon really but hey ho!!!! at least I am here!!! romfl!!!

I am feeling so much better today, still icky coughy but no accompanying dizzy head and achiness so I am on the mend me thinks!! and thats a good job as  had a couple of chrimbles orders to get finished!!

I stamped and paper pieced, coloured and added fun flock to the little blanket of my stamped baby blankets over a week ago but never got any further than that with all the poorlies and busy in our house so it was a relief to get some crafty time this morning whilst furball princess snoozled away in her crate.

I absolutely adore this little stamp, its one of my absolute favs and just so cute. These 2 cards are for my friend's little boy to give to his Godparents ( he is also absolutely gorgeous and one of mine and mo's fav little people, he's so cute you could eat him up!!)

a bit of Lou fiddly foo later and there were 2 super cute little cards sitting looking at me from the mess that was formerly my craft desk and is now an explosion of stuff!!! he he he!!!

So how are you all getting on with your chrimbliness anyway?! I am super behind with everything, haven't even made my own christmas cards yet...oooops!! must get on with that and the present wrapping is going to do itself tonight while I sleep.........lol!!! 

Thank you so much for popping in on me,
Huge hugs Lou xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the cute image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a sweet sweet image, love how you detailed it out, Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....super cute Lou..I love it hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toatlly adorable Lou - love the paper piecing.
    Hope all are well and ready for the big man in the red suit :o)
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love this Lou!! So clever using this image for a Christmas card - it works so well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww indeed, I can imagine this blanket all soaking wet when the baby is chewing and sucking away on it lol..

    Lovely colours used, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou

    Pleased you are feeling a bit better. Make sure you get sorted for Christmas!!

    Loving your cute image. The paper piecing is a great look!!

    Did the present wrapping happen overnight?!?!? I have some still to do and even though the paper is lying on top of the presents they aren't getting magically wrapped LOL!!!

    Take care

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous I love how you have dressed the baby, really cool huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable Lou ! I love the paper piecing on the cute image and the paper and border are so lovely ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lou.really love the adorable image and his flocked blankie looks fab :D
    i`ve still got my family cards to make too, can`t be bothered thought.lol

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lou and love the little bell and heart touch,just perfect.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)