Sunday 9 June 2013

Coming soon to a Funky Hand shop near you...:)




Download- Winter Wedding from Funky Hand.
Morning Peeps!

I have an exciting share this morning! I have been itching to get these makes on my blog this weekend and this morning I have buckled in to the temptation!!

There are some new downloads hopefully going into the Funky Hand shop today and they are fabulous. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with them and set myself a challenge for a couple of non- weddingy makes too!!

So the top one just had to be a wedding card with those gorgeous hearts. I cut 2 triangles and the glued them onto my card and added a row of teeny punched flowers down the  join with some teeny blue gems in the centre. The sentiments are cut from another paper in the collection, I snipped them out and then inked around the edge. This card is a cute one at 4x4 size.


Download- Summer Wedding from Funky Hand
Flower cake digi from Funky Hand
this one above uses the new Summer Wedding download and I enlisted the help of the gorgeous flower cake digi for this one too! I coloured it up using my promarkers  and a good old distress and rippy feeling came over me for this one but I love the way it turned out.


 Download- Autumn Wedding from Funky Hand.
Beer Tankard digi from colour me Happy cd rom.
and I got manly on this one!! I used the beer tankard digi and coloured it up with my promarkers and then added some woodware fluffy stuff to get a good head on my beer!!

So that's me for this morning!! keep checking in the shop to see when they go in because its going to be sometime today!!

Have an awesome day peeps, we had planned to go to the beach but its cold and grey here so far so there might have to be a change of plan!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your cards look fabulous! I like the contemporary and elegant feel of the first one. It's a great layout for those beautiful papers, and I just love the detail of the border of flowers!
    As for your second one I like distressed look of it. The soft pink colors in combination with kraft and browns - gorgeous! And your male design looks great too - the foam you've added is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Lou ! I love the fluffy stuff on the beer ! Cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie...

    These are simply stunning...

    I love the cake the best mmmm cake...

    Have a great Sunday...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at you on a roll, each one is just the BEST, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blue wedding card Lou, they're all fab in fact! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are stunning lou.love the lush papers and your designs are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)