Monday 3 June 2013

Skating by with a christmassy giftbag!!!

Enamel Dot.

Morning peeps!
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I came over all christmassy this week so I dug into my DT box and found my fav Bo Bunny papers and just let myself pootle along making a giftbag.

I coloured Sookie up with my promarkers and then had fun distressing and tearing all my layers before sticking them all onto the little gift bag I found on my craft desk when I tidied up on wednesday!!!

I stamped the sentiment using memento London Fog because its just a touch gentler than the black one which went so much better with the papers. the black one seemed to scream sentiment at me and it didn't look quite right with the delicious papers!!

Well, I had better get a move on. Mo needs his bloods doing again today so we are off to the Dr's before school. Magic cream was applied on both arms at 5am this morning whilst mopping up tears :( poor little pickle. Double whammy today as its back to school which he is totally not looking forward to and bloods too :(

I have a list of cards as long as my arm to get done after having a lazy birthday weekend so thats me for today!!!

Have an awesome day everyone!
huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous,but are you mad!! xmas we still have not seen a summer lmao, might be a start of one today as I see sun, weirdly it is also warm dare I say it, had heating on all weekend too, dreading my bill, anyway gorgeous make sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful gift bag Lou, but I'm with Pop..Christmas is just years away for me at the moment! You know I don't think about it until about December 15th ish!! I just LOVE all your work. I wish I had half of your crafty talent. Anice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lou give a big hug to Mo for me will you ?
    I looooove your gift bag ! Well you know me with gift bags !!! And yours is gorgeous ! The papers are stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Lou, it's gorgeous!! Mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lou.love the image and papers and fabulous distressed edges :D
    I hope mo was ok with bloods, that magic cream is fab.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bag, it is adorable, hugs

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)