Saturday 5 October 2013

Shaky A..everyday magic...

Image- Magic Everyday from Shaky A.
Morning everyone!!!!

I hope you are all waking up to super Saturdays!!! we are! We are taking Mo to my brothers cinema in town to watch The Neverending Story, its a complete classic and was one of my favs when I was a little girl so I am excited to go see it!! yes we have it on DVD at home but its just awesome to watch the classics on a big screen!!!

So today I have a make with one of my gorgeous friends, Alby, new digi stamp range. I absolutely adore them, they are just gorgeous and I really loved playing with this one. 

I have been a bit unwell the last few days so this card took longer coming together than I wanted it to but I finally got it finished!!!! I wanted some dimension with my wreaths so I cut a few (..on my new Ebosser...eeeep...its AMAZING!!!) and then layered them up with some silicone glue. I added my teeny little butteflies because I wanted it to look whimsical like the image.

I cut the bits for the base of the card using my Die namics Blueprints 6 die set. I was still in a dimension kinda mood so I only adhered each end of the border strip to my card and let the middle pop out. It is so hard to take a piccy of how neat it looks because I suck at taking piccy's but it looks so sweet!!!

Right, got to go, time for the cinema!!!

huge Saturday hugs
Lou xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lou! I Love the Wreath, it's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your colours and that fabby wreath, what a beauty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lou ! I am in love with your card ! Love the colours and the wreath looks amazing ! Another die on my wish list ! Hope you are better now Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lou.really love your fabulous design and wreath and the quirky image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - I had to look at that wreath twice in the smaller picture - that's why I clicked on it and got to your blog... It looks so real - you really have to look. It's just a gorgeous card Lou.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)