Friday 28 February 2014

Family Minty Madness!!!


Good Morning everyone!!!

Its that time of month again for our 'Forgotten Funkies' showcase over on the Get Funky and Craft blog !!! each month our fabulous Funkette's are our blog showing off some new makes with our older downloads. 
Minty Madness downloadable craft paper
Today's showcase is centered all around the gorgeously fresh 'Minty Madness' download. Just look at these stunning papers, they are too good to be forgotten!!!

I got busy with my digital project life templates for this one, I always forget that digital scrapbooking is so much fun and so easy to compile together too. I added some of the gorgeous stars and alpha's from the download into the journalling squares too. This make was drag and drop heaven and I love how it came out! digital pages are like instant gratification!! he he he he!!!

Well, I had better get going. Scott is at work today..boo and Mo and I need to take him as Mo has an appointment with his 'tummy doctor' today.

Have a fabulous friday gorgeous peeps,
huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this layout dearie.Lots of minty madness in your little housie...Gorgeous memories to keep.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww This is so lovely Lou. Such beautiful photos of your wonderful family and I love the minty colours.
    I hope Mo's appointment goes okay.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout there girl, giggles with the tattoos and love this paper, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I totally love this layout, it is soooo you! Have a great weekend my fave little poet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos looks amzing and licky even pepermint aero mmmmmmm lol hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are awesome - what a beautiful family you make. Thanks so much for sharing them in this pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)