Tuesday 12 August 2014

Just Because.........

Stamp- TGF Blush Babette.
Papers- Teresa Collins He Said, she said.
Dies- Die Namics Mini Royal Roses.
Die namics fishtail flags stax.
Die Namics fishtail layers stax.
Morning peeps!

Mo has his head in a book...just for a change!! Poppy is fast asleep and Scott is at work so I had a little while to sit and make something just because!

I bought this stamp from my gorgeous friend Caz last week when she was having a clear out sale and I just love her. I actually bought 2 but this one is just the one I had to play with first!

I have also had a bit of a play with my lighting set up and thrown out the tent! for some reason it was just driving me bonkers so now I have had a play with where my lights go and I much prefer it without the big dark tent around it.

Mo and I don't really have any plans for today other than walking furry peeps so its an easy kind of day....which is good as it was windy last night and Mo just cannot cope with windy nights, he is afraid of the whistling noise so ended up squidged in between me and scott by 2am this morning....where he slept quite nicely until 5:44am...I however spent one of those nights where you teeter on the edge of your side of the bed afraid to move incase you wake up the small scared on once he is settled!!!

Off for a cuppa and to make some lunch for me and Mo, tuna salad today I think, yum!
huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Lou ! Love the tearing ! I don't like wind either... Give Mo a big hug for me will you ? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...loving her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lou and loving the hair
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue hair Lou! Those papers are delish and I love the way you've added the roses straight on the sentiment strip. Love the paper pieced dress and socks too! Such a cool card hunny. Really love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! So much TO love...! Ok, Teresa Collins papers - always fabulous and I love the way you have distressed them. The stamp is so amazingly cute and gorgeous...blue hair fab! (have you SEEN my avatar :-)!!)... All so great! Sorry I went on a bit! Maxine x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)