Thursday 12 March 2015

Bethy's Wagon.....

Image- Bethy's Waggon Fullset from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Afternoon everyone!!!

Its time for a new challenge over on the DP2 challenge blog and this month its going to be...
Anything Mo Goes..
with an optional theme of Green!!

so I have a touch of green in there!! but I needed me a super sunny day make to remind me that spring will come soon and it will warm up!! lol!!

I just adore the Bethy's Waggon set. There are soooooo many ways to merge it up and have fun! I just had to go with merging a few together to make this cute little scene! a few puffed out clouds and a super sunny sun just peeking out finished it off.

I have so many fabulous memories of my brother and sister and I plating with our old go kart that our dad made us out of an old pram chassis and wood. Those days were so much fun!!!

Right, back to mooching around the house missing my lil Mo!! but he is having a wonderful time! I have seen some photos on his school website and it looks wonderful. They went to the beach yesterday and we all know how much Mo loves the beach so that will of made his day!

Huge hugs Lou xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)