Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tiddly inks challenge 154...Anything goes with a Tiddly Inks image/stamp....


Morning peeps!!

Its Tiddly Tuesday again and that means its time for a fun new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this week the Tiddly Inkers decided its time for some fun and free reign with Christy's gorgeous images and stamps soooooo....the next challenge is...

Anything Goes!

Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and think along the lines of..

Images/stamps with sweet treats in, chocolate/cakes/sweets/baking, 
sweet themed papers/ embellies!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)

I think this stamp set is one of my most used tiddlies, there is just something so magic about how happy it makes me feel colouring it in! and I just had the best time making her a happy little card base with the gorgeous papers I chose from Doodlebug Designs, they are just adorable and i so need to order me another pad before they disappear!! I think I have used this pad 4 times this week already!!

Right, I am off to make Mo some pancakes for breakfast, I make them from a banana and an egg! so cool!! they go all fluffy and delicious! and I just add some fresh fruit by the side of them. Last night I dipped some strawberries in chocolate so he gets an extra easter holiday treat on the plate! he he! I so love the holidays!

I'll be back in a little while with my Passion for promarkers DT card!

huge hugs Lou xx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the papers and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Awesome colouring!

    Hugs Mika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lou! I am in LOVE with this paper pad. Goyta me a couple of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Lou - your distressing adds that finishing touch.......great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card.
    Love the layers xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)